What is Visual Studio?
Visual Studio is a powerful IDE(Integrated Development Environment) used to create a wide variety of applications in several programming languages.
Advantages of Visual Studio
Here are some advantages of using Visual studio to create applications.
- Visual Studio includes the following provides us with a Code Editor to help in writing code.
- Visual studio comes with an integrated powerful Visual Windows Designer. This designer allows us create user interfaces visually.
- Visual Studio provides powerful Debugger to help in identifying and fixing bugs.
- Visual Studio provides Testing and Profiling tools to allow us create more reliable and performant applications.
- Visual Studio provides intellisense help which are basically suggestions and descriptions. These not only make us more productive but also help in learning.